Developed for small businesses, SOHO and residential IP telephony applications, the HX4E ATA is an integrated VoIP device that provides reliable and cost efficient access methods flexible for deploying converged communication solutions for network operators and enterprises as well.
Powered by innovative VoIP technology from New Rock, HX4E is designed as a compact unit with 2 or 4 FXS/FXO ports, 1 WAN port, and 1 PC port, which allows users to apply it as an N-to-1 system capable of providing versatile solutions by connecting analog phone, fax and POS machine, IP telephony and PSTN.
Comprehensive Feature Set with Intelligent Engine
As an intelligent gateway running on embedded Linux operating system, HX4E is compatible with many highlighted features such as call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, caller ID, DND, color ringback, forking, automatic routing, digitmap, PSTN failover, and much more to provide a complete and highly reliable VoIP solution applicable to most scenarios.
Easy Operation and Management
With a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility, HX4E allows users to perform routine maintenance, such as parameter configuration, data packet capture, call status monitoring, and firmware upgrade. The device also supports remote management through Auto Provisioning or TR069/ SNMP, which allows users to remotely upgrade the HX4E firmware, change the configuration parameters, and download log files.
The HX4E is perfectly interoperable with legacy telephone terminals, SIP servers, and IPPBXs.
Investment protection is a significant part of New Rock VoIP product development focus, providing better returns for the customers who invest in VoIP products by maintaining compatibility with newest VoIP technologies via software upgrading, avoiding repeated investments.
Functions and Benefits
- Supports SIP/MGCP protocols
- Flexible configuration of FXS/FXO ports
- Outstanding security: Configurable SIP ports and IP address whitelist
- Supports IP/PSTN LCR selection
- Supports fax over IP using T.38 version 3 fax relay with V.34 and automatic switching between voice/fax
- Supports polarity-reversal/busy-tone detection
- Supports Auto Provisioning and TR069/SNMP
- Supports HA and PSTN failover
- Supports Class I lightning protection
- Compatible with standard SIP platforms, such as CallManager, Broadsoft, Lync/OCS, and Asterisk