1. Applicant submits Customer Profile Form;
Note: An application could be turned down for the following reasons:
a. There are already New Rock certified distribution partners in the country/region;
b. The country/region is not within New Rock’s overseas market-development scope;
c. The applicant does not fit our distributor profile.
Step 2: Trial Period
The main purpose of this step is for both companies to understand each other better through pilot installations, including the quality of the products, market potential, applicant’s marketing capability, product-localization issues, and competitive landscape.
2. Completion of 6-10 customer installations within six months. New Rock will provide the products at distributor prices;
3. Applicant reports the details of each installation, including customer category, site plan, key applications and features, any issue raised, customer-satisfactory survey, and suggestion for improvements;
4. Getting familiar with New Rock Support Procedures and Issue Escalation Procedures.
Step 3: Finalizing the Distribution Partnership
1. A full review of the trial by both sides;
2. Executing the distributor agreement if both sides want to formalize the partnership;
3. Releasing the authorized distributor certificates.
- Release & Upgrade
- Application Notes
- Training Materials
- Installation & Maintenance
- Contact Us
3F of Building 4, No. 188
Pingfu Road, Xuhui District,
Shanghai 200231, China