NRP2002/PNRP2002/P is a dual-port fast Ethernet IP phone with 6 SIP accounts and 2-line buttons. It is a cost-effective economical IP phone specially designed for offices. It supports IPv6 and IPv4, with full "user, network, deployment, security" features and good IP-PBX and network compatibility. It’s suitable for enterprise unified communications and operator cloud voice.
- Personalized multi-scene mode. Users can set the button mode according to the usage requirements and habits, which sets a new efficiency benchmark for the entry-level phone.
- More convenient operation by adding the help information.
- Higher level voice quality by using sealed electroacoustic cavity and high-level electroacoustic devices.
- Excellent hands-free voice quality with larger HD speaker.
- Anti-electromagnetic feature on handset and speaker, free from interference of devices such as mobile phones.
- OPUS codec supported.
- Open VPN, LLDP and 802.1X supported.
- Power protection measures to avoid machine damage caused by wrong plugging.
- Plug and play (working with New Rock IP-PBX)
- Unified management by New Rock UMS management system.
- Perfectly compatible with leading IP-PBX platforms and third-party interface management supported.
Download More Information