- Maximum number of simultaneous calls 200 (unrecorded) / 140 (recorded)
- Powerful call handling capacity (BHCC) 10.8K (recorded), 7.2K (unrecorded)
- 1000 IP extensions licensed, 1000 IP outside lines licensed
- Provide open API interface to dock with third party application systems
- Directly dockable to operator IMS network
- Single unit supports up to 1000 extensions, enabling large-scale telephone system deployment through multiple equipment networking
- Based on the penetration service of "New Rock Cloud", the network can be flexibly grouped with OM devices, IP phones, cell phone extensions, VoIP gateways, etc. in different places through the Internet to realize free mutual calls and sharing of external line resources within the network.
- The headquarters can centrally manage the recordings and call records of extensions and branches/stores for convenient management
High reliability guarantee
- multiple protection mechanisms to ensure reliable equipment operation- Physical redundancy protection of dual Gigabit network ports
- Dual machine hot standby
- Platform switching
- Optional 1+1 DC/AC power module
Convenient remote management
- New Rock self-owned and third-party remote management methods, convenient management and maintenance- Use with TTMS network management and monitoring system to achieve centralized management, remote monitoring, fault alarm, data packet capture, software upgrade and other maintenance
- Support connecting to third party network management system through TR-069 and SNMP network management protocol.
- With multi-service bearing gradually becoming the mainstream choice for enterprise information technology, operators provide enterprise customers with a variety of service ports of optical cats (ONU equipment), bearing broadband Internet access, enterprise interconnection, voice, network video and other multiple services.
- SIP trunking is a new type of voice service introduced by operators, connecting the telecom operator's voice service platform and the user's telephone terminal in a network way, with the advantages of strong service convergence, low cost, fast deployment and easy maintenance.
- With the rapid growth of fibre access deployments, operators around the world have started to actively promote "copper retirement" - the migration of subscribers on legacy PSTNs (including 30B+D lines) to IMS platforms.
- With the growth of manufacturing industries such as transportation, logistics, and machinery, more and more companies are expanding their business from local to national or even worldwide. With this comes the problem of inefficient cross-regional communication and the high cost of deployment and operation and maintenance.
- Wyndham is world class hotel group, one of its hotel has 200 rooms in one building in Shanghai, hotel management team want to build a unified hotel room internet to improve customer experience and improve brand image.
- Hotel A locate in Yunnan Province in China. It is a leisure resort hotel built with high standard of service, it has multi buildings A, B, C, D and gardens A and B. 824 guest rooms, catering, entertainment area, conference center and other facilities are built separately covered about 3000-acres. The hotel was awarded the "Top 10 Theme Hotels in China 2015".