Hotel A locate in Yunnan Province in China. It is a leisure resort hotel built with high standard of service, it has multi buildings A, B, C, D and gardens A and B. 824 guest rooms, catering, entertainment area, conference center and other facilities are built separately covered about 3000-acres. The hotel was awarded the "Top 10 Theme Hotels in China 2015".
In order to facilitate management, the hotel wanted to centralize all communication equipment in the head building, with office phones and hotel room phones integrated in one system. However, the office building and the six hotels are tens to hundreds of meters apart.
The hotel needed a solution that
- Connect the office building and the hotel with economical wiring and construction, realize distributed deployment and integrated telephone system
- Docking with the hotel management system to provide hotel-specific telephone services, such as automatic wake-up call, no-disturbance, etc.
- Ensure the reliability, stability and clarity of hotel and office building telephones under various network conditions
- The scale of the hotel will continue to expand, the telephone system needs to have good scalability
New Rock hotel unified communication solution adopts TDM and IP hybrid networking to simplify hotel VoIP deployment; meanwhile, it provides an open and converged voice platform to deeply integrate hotel services and enhance hotel collaboration capability.
New Rock hotel unified communication solution not only provides powerful voice functions for hotels, but also integrates with third party hotel management systems (PMS/PMSI) to provide hotels with various unique hotel applications.
- Phone call authority setting
- Automatic wake-up call
- Do not disturb
- Call log statistics- Task dispatching
TDM/IP hybrid network, reduce cost and deploy duration
By deploying Voip gateways on each floor, low-cost and highly reliable analog phones are provided to guest rooms, while IP phones are used at the reception and office buildings, which is a flexible distributed deployment and significantly reduces wiring and maintenance costs.
- Office buildings are connected to each hotel building and each floor through a dedicated hotel network
- VoIP gateways are deployed on each floor of the hotel and connected to OM IP phone system through the hotel's private network
- Analog phones in guest rooms are connected to VoIP gateways in the hallways
- IP phones in the office are directly connected to OM IP phone system through the hotel LAN